Content Marketing | 2 min read
The MIA Podcast Episode 7 with Craig Rochat, CEO of Land of Plenty Food Co.
Land of Plenty Food Co. is an Australian-owned food company producing premium hand-crafted and high-volume products for the food service, retail and bespoke markets. Land of Plenty Food Co. manufactures 100% of our range in Australia. We are your destination for beautiful, innovative, premium foods manufactured in Australia.
In this episode, we will talk about:
- How his wife was the one who started the business
- Craig was training to be a professional chef in South Africa and came back to Australia
- Land of Plenty Food Co. used to be the only operation in Sydney, but they are a national business.
- His wife comes from a family of clothing manufacturers
- Their post-covid and mid-covid struggles
- Considering nuclear power as a resource
- Problems that are on a national level are challenging to solve
- How there isn't much of the government involved in neutral carbon power
- How the government can change the wattage rate of the power at any time they want
- Power is an issue where the government needs to step in and provide solutions
- How they were able to find the balance in running the business as husband and wife
- On the brighter side of things, considering the good that came out of covid, humanity’s resilience
- If you have anything you call ‘your own” don’t leave it!
- How you need a “real” motivation so you don’t walk away
For more details, please jump to Land of Plenty Food Co's website at https://www.landofplentyfood.co/about-us
So much inspiration and motivation in this podcast especially for a start-up businesses. We also talk about Craig’s answer to our main topic: Will Australian Manufacturing ever return to the glory days of the '60s?
#australianmanufacturing #miapodcast #manufacturinginaustralia
Published on June 29, 2022