Content Marketing | 2 min read
MIA Podcast - Episode 24: Sean McHugh from McHugh’s Financial Services
Sean McHugh at McHugh’s Financial Services is a commercial finance specialist that has worked in the finance industry for over 15 years, helping business owners when they need to get finance.
His team helps business owners obtain finance to grow their business, where they focus on your business and take time to understand your objectives, identify the business's strengths, and then develop a strategy to secure funding on your behalf.
Sean also specialises in a wide range of financial products for business owners and has no bias about how we address a challenge or opportunity.
McHugh’s Financial Services aims to help you borrow money with terms that make sense and suit your cash flow.
Here’s what John and Sean talk about in this episode:
- How Sean’s team help business owners grow their business through financing
- ohn’s and Sean’s dad’s involvement in manufacturing
- The standard that has been passed on from generation to generation by doing the task
- The possible challenge of knowledge handover
- The talent pool?
- How Sean started working with IT Fortune 500 companies at the onset of his career
- The risks of importing products from overseas
- Companies who come back for refinancing
- The sustainability of businesses
- How do you make sure you have a great product?
- Taking ownership of the products that you sell in the market
- One of Sean’s biggest manufacturing clients
- When is the right time to finance?
- What business owners are doing wrong that affects their borrowing capacity
And many more, including Sean’s thoughts on our main topic: “Will Australian Manufacturing ever return to the glory days of the '60s?”
Published on June 28, 2023